St. John Neumann is actively looking to fill the following position:
St. John Neumann Catholic Church in Reston, VA, is looking for a part-time employee for our accounting department.
The accountant position will average 25 hours a week. The position utilizes QuickBooks accounting software and the Microsoft Office Suite, with a focus on Outlook and Excel.
The accounting department:
- maintains the general ledger
- records deposits, payroll, invoices, and related payments
- generates and analyzes month-end financial reports for department leads and Finance Council members
- assists with the development of the annual budget
- formulates the year-end report to the Diocese of Arlington
- Among other responsibilities: See the full list
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, C.P.A. certification preferred
- 5+ years of accounting experience including financial statement preparation
- 3+ years of experience with QuickBooks Pro, Microsoft Business Essentials, including Excel, Word, Outlook & Publisher
- Ceridian Dayforce Payroll Service preferred
Contact Patty Kwapniewski, firstname.lastname@example.org or (703) 860-6147, for more details.
Posted October 16, 2020