Middle School Youth Ministry
Branching Out is the Middle School Youth Ministry program at St. John Neumann parish. Branching Out aims to provide a number of opportunities for 6th, 7th, and 8th graders to engage in service-oriented, social, and faith-growing experiences to complement the Rooted program. As we become more ROOTED in our faith, we are called to BRANCH OUT as Christ’s hands in the world around us.
Please contact Angela Davis (firstname.lastname@example.org) if you have any questions.
Calendar at a Glance:
This list is updated regularly so please check back often! More information can be found below.
- On-going – EDGE CAMP – Registration is open!
- January – Registration begins for Branching Out Week!
- February 26 – LAST DAY TO REGISTER FOR EDGE CAMP!
- March/April – Registration begins for Girls Group, Boys Group, and Running Club!
- May/June – Registration begins for individual Youth Nights!
- Early June – Girls Group and Boys Group begin (will then meet about twice per month on-going)
- Mid June – Running Club begins (will then meet regularly)
- June – Youth Nights begin (there will be a series of Youth Nights throughout the Summer)
- July 19-23 – Branching Out Week
- August 1-7 – EDGE CAMP
UPCOMING EVENTS AND INFORMATION:
- Dates: Aug 1-7, 2021
- Registration period: Nov 16 (2020) through Feb 26, 2021
- Cost: $800
- $100 due at the time of registration
- $550 (total) due by Feb 26
- $800 (total) due by May 1
- Who: All CURRENT 5th-8th graders who are members of SJN. Space may be available for non-SJN parishioners upon request.
- Location: Dahlonega, GA
- Transportation: We will drive down in rented vehicles (this cost is included in the price).
Coming Soon: More information on other upcoming events and opportunities!
Check out these videos from past Branching Out events:
Trampoline Overnight Lock-In – February 2020
Laser Tag Overnight Lock-In – November 2019
DAY OFF – October 2019
Other Important Information and Links: